Program: EB 5
Start year: 2022 – reauthorized by Congress
Time to citizenship: 60 months from getting Permanent Residence status
- Invest $800,000 in a Targeted Employment Area within regional centers
- Or $1.05 for non-TEA investment
- Or direct investment of the same amount creating at least 10 full-time jobs
Investment holding period: Until PR card is issued
- Must enter the US within 180 days of visa issuance
- Must remain in the US for more than 6 months out of each year.
- 5 years after of living in the US
- Children under age 21
- Adult children under age 21 (must be students, unmarried and financially dependent)
- Freedom to travel, work, and live anywhere in the U.S.
- Lower tuition costs
- No visa sponsorship requirement