Program: Investor Permit Program
Start year: 2014
Time to residence: 3 – 6 months
Investment options: Invest in Real Estate, business venture, or a company listed on the Dutch Caribbean Securities Exchange
- $280,000 – 3 year permit: investment must be held for 3 years.
- $425,000 – 5-year permit investment must be held for 5 years.
- $850,000 – Indefinite permit: funds must be held for 5 years.
Residency requirements: applicant must spend 1 day per year in Curacao
Citizenship requirements: after five years, applicants are eligible to apply for Dutch citizenship.
- Children under age 21
- Holding residency allows the permit holder to make use of the tax program in Curacao
- You can live, work or study anywhere in the European Union
- Visa waiver to over 170 countries