Program: Turkish Citizenship by Investment
Start year: 2016
Time to citizenship: 6 months
- Purchase real estate worth at least $400,000.
- Purchase at least $500,000 worth of government bonds (must hold the investment for at least three years)
- Create a company that will employ at least 50 people.
- Make a capital investment of at least $500,000.
- Deposit at least $500,000 in a Turkish bank (must hold it for a minimum of three years)
- Invest at least $500,000 in a real estate investment fund share or venture capital investment fund share for at least three years.
Investment holding period: 5 years
Citizenship / residency requirements: None
- Children under age 18
- Adult children under age 21 (must be students, unmarried, and financially dependent)
- Full citizenship granted to applicant and family members.
- Eligible for an E-2 Investor Visa in the USA for a five-year renewable period
- Visa waiver to over 120 countries